Immerse yourself in the healing sounds, vibrations and harmonic frequencies of the Gong on July 24, 2016 from 10 to 11 am.
The morning healing hour is designed to help release pent up emotions and stress from a busy week and/or health concern. The aim is to relax and slip into a deep meditate state, by using the sound vibrations to change the brainwave activity.
One of the most ancient forms of healing, the Gong holds the sounds of all creation, the primordial AUM. The vibrations from the Gong are harmonic with the frequencies of nature and the human body. Each form of creation has its own unique AUM. The sound seeks out this unique AUM, creating an internal dialog all the way down to a cellular level.
The sound waves enable deep healing and clear blockages from the body and mind, enabling anyone who receives it to return to a state of harmony and balance.
The benefits are tremendous :
– Relieves neck pain, headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle pain, and improves joint flexibility and range of motion
– Creates deep relaxation and clears the mind; Immediate reduction of stress and anxiety;
– Stimulates the glandular system and improves function
– Stimulates circulation
– Organizes emotional energy
– Aids in breaking addictive behavior
– Regenerates neurons and their interconnections
– Regenerates the nervous system
– Clears the aura
– Opens and aligns the chakras
– Clears the sub conscious mind from negative thought patterns
– Strengthens the parasympathetic nervous system
– Helps repair damage to the nervous system caused by stimulants (i.e. coffee) and stress.
Rosan Cruz directs this healing hour meditation and gong bath session. She is an internationally certified Kundalini Yoga teacher, a theta healer and life coach.
Dress comfortably, bring a water bottle, an eye covering and a shawl to cover yourself.
Contraindications: Women who are in their first and final trimester of pregnancy, children under the age of 7 and those who are suffering from serious mental health problems.
The SouLove Center is located at 3 Don Jesus Blvd., Unit 1, Alabang Hills, Muntinlupa.
For inquiries and reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text (0995) 474-1401.
#gongbath #soundTherapy #soundHealing